You can literally cover yourself with the Hebrew tallit in beautiful white with distinctive navy stripes and metallic gold accents. The Healing Shawl also features a Messianic roots symbol, recently found on a clay jar excavated in Israel. This is not something you’re buying. You cannot buy the anointing. This is a gift for the work of God to go on around the world through LoveWorld USA. Because of the personal touch, quantities are limited. Order right now.
“Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and myself recently laid hands on hundreds upon hundreds of shawls that I’m calling now a Healing Shawl because of the anointing I felt when we prayed together. When he and I came together in agreement the anointing was very strong, so strong I felt my right hand become electric as we laid hands on these shawls. The Messiah Prayer Shawl is patterned after the garment that Jews, including Jesus, were required to wear.” Benny Hinn
- The fringes are tied in a specific way to symbolize God’s law and His name.
- Isaiah 53:5; Malachi 4:2; Matthew 14:36; and 2 Corinthians 5:21—are sewn into the four corners.
- Shawl is decorated in navy blue, light blue, gold stripes on finely woven ivory-colored cloth.
- Exquisite in design and workmanship, this distinctive tallit measures 72 X 22 inches.
- Download the Prayer Shawl Teaching to learn more about this very special offer.
|72 × 22 in
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- What are the product dimensions?
The Messiah Tallit Prayer Shawl is 72 in. X 22 in.
- Is there a shipping cost?
Yes. The U.S. shipping rate is $5.95.
- Do you accept orders from outside of the United States?
Yes! Anyone may order the Messiah Tallit Prayer Shawl. The shipping rate for countries outside of the U.S. is $12.95.
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
Yes! All offerings received in the United States, less the value of product received are tax deductible as allowed by IRS regulations. Please consult your local tax authority for exempt status.